Join a fast-growing, ambitious team. Operate with a huge amount of autonomy. Have a direct impact on the business by supporting entrepreneurs.
Customer Support & Operations
Clearbanc is redefining banking to businesses by creating a new asset class tailored to the
needs of entrepreneurs. Having completed our Series A funding, we are in a unique position to
develop new products, while continuing to help our entrepreneurs scale their businesses
WHY WORK WITH US?
We're a company built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs obsessed with our mission to help
entrepreneurs succeed - a true partner. Work at the frontline of our brand. Educate and help
entrepreneurs grow to help them reach their goals.
We embrace openness and transparency. You'll get the chance to work closely with our team
who have built, scaled and sold companies before. While we're obsessed with our vision, we
don't take ourselves too seriously. We don’t know all the answers so we’re constantly
experimenting and learning together.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious person looking to make an impact in an early
company while getting exposure to financial technology and learn what it takes to build a
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You have 3 main responsibilities:
● Develop a deep understanding of the goals and frustrations of our entrepreneurs.
Ranging from their routine problems to their ambitions.
● Proactively help resolve our entrepreneur's problems, unblock them from growing their
business in whichever support necessary - phone, email, video, social media. You are
their champion; stay empathetic, stay diligent.
● Work across product, engineering, operations and sales teams to help resolve problems
and provide quantitative feedback to help build scalable processes and solutions.
Of course, we work in an environment where problems are constantly changing, so you'll need
to stay resourceful, calm and adaptive as we face new challenges.
Our tools include: Intercom, HubSpot, Vero, Periscope, Slack, Facebook Business Manager
WHO YOU ARE
● 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role.
● You possess diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer
● Helping entrepreneurs grow eCommerce and B2C businesses excites you.
● Interest in dealing with financial/accounting situations.
● Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty
● Speed - we have a ‘getting things done is better than perfect’ attitude with a bias towards
● Transparency - we're open to feedback, resilient to failures and always looking to
● Independence - we are a team of problem solvers and fast learners who can identify
problems, come up with ideas and execute solutions themselves.
We’re a small team led by experienced entrepreneurs and advisors with a vision of defining the
future of banking. We take an experimental approach to solving the unknowns in our business.
If you’re hungry to learn and not afraid to tackle difficult problems - we’d love to meet you!
● Free daily team lunch from the best Toronto restaurants
● Free snacks and drinks
● Great healthcare benefits
● Convenient Downtown Toronto location
● Monthly Clearbanc Social Club
● Lunch and Learns
● Friday drinks and demos
● Work with a kick-ass team with unparalleled leadership (Michele Romanow - Dragons’
Den, Andrew D’Souza - Angel Investor)
● Lots of responsibility and opportunity to see your impact on the company and the lives of
Check out our Instagram to see what life is like at #TeamClearbanc