Are you a keen problem solver with a heart of gold? The good friend that’s always there to listen? Get excited by new emerging technology? ChefHero is currently on the hunt for a rockstar Customer Success Hero to join our team. You act as an open line of communication for all of our wonderful customer on both the buying and selling sides. You would be following up with any and all inquiries, tasks, disputes and issues. Staying proactive in filtering out possible issue and educating our customers on all aspects of ChefHero. Join a brilliant, fun, hardworking team that is revolutionizing the restaurant and food service industry. Take a look below and if you think it seems like a recipe for success please let us know!
It would be great if you…
- Have any food and beverage industry knowledge, specifically food product knowledge.
- Have a fearless personality, boundless optimism and desire to change the world!
- Have Customer Service or Customer Success experience.
- Are an avid listener with a swift ability to solve issues with a smile.
- Are a chameleon when it comes to adapting to different personalities and situations.
- Are comfortable if not excited about learning new technologies.
- Are extremely organized and task driven individual.
- Think your circus career would be as a juggler. You can handle a ton of things at once and are a multi-tasking guru
- Friendly, empathetic, enthusiastic and all those other great traits your mother always hoped you would be
- Are able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, holidays.
We’d think you’re even more awesome if you…
- You’ve used a CRM or CS ticketing system like Zendesk, Salesforce.
- Have an amazing attitude and persuasion skills.
Valuable experience and accomplishments you’ll get to brag about…
- Working with some of Toronto’s top talent at one of the fastest growing companies in the city.
- Becoming an expert with cutting edge softwares and CS best practices.
- Being a smooth operator by handling both inbound and outbound calls with our valued customers.
- Developing and utilizing strong writing skills. If you’re not already, you’ll become a grammar and spelling champion.
- Being our customers’ number one advocate and set a path to success.