We are a leader in the building inspection business since 1978, with a well-recognized brand name and a reputation for quality work. Our growth and success have created opportunities for the right people to grow with us in our Toronto office.
*Your role will include —
2) Conducting capital replacement studies
3) Conducting reserve fund studies for condominium corporations
4) Project Management of building repairs
5) A mix of field and office work
*We are looking for special engineers with —
2) Professional Engineer designation or soon to be, preferably with a background in building structures
3) A broad knowledge of commercial and industrial buildings
4) Previous project management experience
5) Good report writing and computer skills
6) Excellent interpersonal skills
7) The ability to work independently
8) Fluent in English
9) A positive attitude and good work ethic
10) Must be comfortable with heights and climbing ladders!
Your rewards will include —
1) Competitive starting salary
2) Performance-based bonus
3) Comprehensive health and dental plan
4) Access to short- and long-term disability plans
5) Automobile allowance
6) Occasional work from home
If you are a P.Eng, or will be one soon, send us your resume!
We thank all who apply, but will only be contacting those selected for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year