- Portfolio Link (Digital and Print work)
- Please note that this is NOT a Web Developer role
- You will not be contacted if you do not have a Portfolio link and resume attached
Current Location: 12301 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90025
Relocating in March 2019: Encino,CA/Sunvalley,CA/Burbank, CA area
The Graphic Designer will be a key member of our Global Marketing team and report to the Art Director. The Designer will lead the Design team in ensuring that CauseForce delivers best practice digital acquisitions and fundraising products and strategic advice to our non-profit clients.
The Graphic Designer will develop highly original and professional concepts and contribute to the creative execution from pitch to final delivery. Working closely with the Art Director, the Senior Designer will assist with the design and production of materials for our four different brands and over 20 events. Our Senior Designer must be able to roll with the punches to assure that all production schedules are met.
The Graphic Designer will have a great opportunity to make a significant impact on people's lives by supporting our non-profit clients who provide world-class treatment, research, care, support and education to communities. This position will provide the opportunity to work closely with some of the most highly regarded charities and foundations in the world in a fun, fast-paced and highly rewarding environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide graphics and production support to marketing department for a range of projects including: handbooks, point-of-purchase displays, brochures, fliers, signage, logos, presentations and some work creating rotating gifs and wrappers for our web pages
- Maintain expert level knowledge of global brand standards, championing the value of the brand, ensuring design solutions support global initiatives
- Interface and brainstorm with Marketing team and other involved stakeholders of CauseForce, in a strategic manner, to elevate the visual communication of information
- Promptly meet deadline requirements for production
- Use design skills, based on approved design from Art Director, to develop high quality collateral appropriate to project which meets the needs of the client and the established brand
- Assist in creating concept and design marketing materials
- Understand the referenced brand aesthetic to ensure all creative deliverables tell the correct story and are brand appropriate
- Take and provide creative direction, work collaboratively and integrate feedback into design pieces
- Assist with other online projects as needed
- Completed program in Design, Art or Advertising at college or university level
- 2+ years' experience in Graphic Designing required
- Experience in UI/UX is a huge asset
- Advanced level experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
- Knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver and Flash is an asset
- Familiarity with web development solutions, such as HTML5/CSS3/Adobe XD
- Familiarity with appropriate design tools for exploring, prototyping, testing, and delivering professional-level UX work
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to identify design solutions from a variety of data and information sources
- Ability to take constructive feedback and integrate it in design pieces
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Strong communications skills, with an ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work well, both independently and in a team environment
- Extensive knowledge of design principles and aesthetics
Salary and Benefits
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000, dependent on experience
We offer excellent compensation, benefits package, health and dental coverage, casual work environment, and more.
The work that you will do enables CauseForce to raise substantial funds for worthwhile causes, and ultimately helps thousands of people in need. We invite you to be part of our tight community, passion and pride in the work we do.
Please attach your resume (in a Word or PDF document), and your portfolio (digital and print work) as part of your application, only if you meet all the above mentioned qualifications. If you do not submit a portfolio, you will not be considered for the role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Html5: 1 year (Preferred)
- UI/UX Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Google Analytics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Suite, XD, Sketch, Acrobat: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Expert level): 1 year (Preferred)
- Css3: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Dreamweaver and Flash: 1 year (Preferred)
- Los Angeles, CA (Preferred)