Our firm has a NEW opening in the position of Advertising & Marketing Specialist. This is a part-time, direct position based in our headquarters located Woodland Hills, CA office. The right candidate must be able to DEMONSTRATE PAST EXPERIENCE with successful implementation of Google AD Words, Social Media Marketing and Email Based Marketing Campaigns. We are looking for a highly driven self-starter, skilled in the use of digital marketing by using social media and Google AD Words campaigns. The day to day focus will be funnel driven advertising/marketing, building digital tools for B2B sales and B2C lead generation. We are looking to build a number of digital sales funnels for both B2B and B2C applications. The ideal candidate will be experienced with current digital marketing methods and is expected to perform a broad range of metric-based response measured advertising, digital sales funnel and creative marketing tasks.
Website Development (Word press) or sales marketing graphic skills are a plus, but they are not a must.
Initial duties for this position shall include:
- Develop and execute a successful marketing strategy showcasing our products, company solutions, and marketing systems; Coordinate, plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, to support sales lead generation goals.
- Formulate and engaging social media, Linked-In and internet marketing strategy with placement of relevant ads and content to optimize our brand messaging, client sales and customer acquisition efforts.
- Execute a variety of lead-generation campaigns that may include social media, emails, newsletters, websites and print, viral marketing; including reporting the effectiveness of these campaigns.
- Monitor and manage marketing industry advertising campaigns accordingly
- other duties, tasks and work as may be assigned. Requirements for Sales, Advertising & Marketing Specialist Position:
- Current U.S. Work Authorization
- 5 years' experience in digital Marketing, Advertising or related field
- 2+ years' experience in marketing, advertising, graphic design or related field is a plus
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional verbal, written, and listening communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Motivation and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging content
- Deep understanding of "how the web works" from a B2B and B2C marketing perspective (e.g. client sales tracking, user experience, social, behavioral, data pushing and execution of campaigns online including search, email, display, web and campaign analytics).
Details for Sales, Advertising & Marketing Specialist Position include:
- Position Location: In Office, Woodland Hills CA 91367
- Required Hours: M, W & F 10am to 4pm (18 to 20 hours per week to start) -
- This is a part time hourly performance based position with realistic mile-stones, achievement markers and sales saturation bonuses - This is a job where your digital marketing skills will turn into $$$$ and pay the bills
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour