Riverside Stone (Divison of Yager Materials) is currently accepting applicants for Haul Truck Drivers (day shift). Haul Truck driver’s responsibility includes but not limited to operating haul trucks to transport raw and processed limestone/aggregate to and from the quarry, processing plants, and stockpiles. Other duties can be assigned per management.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to perform pre-shift inspection of haul truck
- Ability to operate truck in nighttime conditions, in any weather condition
- Ability to follow both verbal and written communication
- Working knowledge of heavy equipment
- Prior haul truck operation is preferred but not required
READY TO JOIN A ROCK-SOLID FAMILY?
Carmeuse started out as a small family-run business in Belgium.
Today it’s a leading global producer of lime, high calcium limestone and dolomitic stone. Its products are essential to energy producers, environmental services, construction and manufacturing.
With over 90 production facilities spread across almost every continent, and over 4,500 employees working at Carmeuse every day, the company’s most treasured resources are its people.
You will be part of Carmeuse Americas, a Rock-Star team of 2500 workers and employees bringing with them their own culture and specific needs. The Americas headquarters are located in Pittsburgh, PA and have over three dozen production facilities across the Eastern U.S., Canada, Chile, Brazil, and Colombia.