Come Grow With Us!
A well established (since 1983) manufacturer specializing in Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, Ventilation systems and coils is looking for full-time Production Workers. Cancoil is offering permanent long term employment with excellent wages & benefits.
- Receive instructions from Foreman on tasks to be performed.
- Read and interpret work orders, drawings and other paperwork as required.
- Set up workstation by retrieving all necessary parts, material and equipment to perform job.
- Rotate from same grade level workstations as required.
- Produce or assemble required quantities as outlined in work orders.
- Tag or Label job as required.
- Relocate products to next workstation or storage area.Responsibilities
- Produce proper quantities as outlined in paperwork.
- Ensure cleanliness of equipment and work area.
- Follow all safety procedures, including use of equipment and safety devices, to ensure a safe working environment for self and co-workers.
- Ensure equipment is maintained and stored properly.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Qualifications: Grade 12 diploma, excellent manual dexterity, hand eye coordination and mechanical aptitude. Previous experience in a similar industry will be considered an asset.
Essential Skills: Excellent communication skills (written, oral, listening), Problem solving, Work well with others, task planning, weight handling up to 50 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.25 to $18.58 /hour
- production: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Drivers License G (Preferred)