Build your career with CanAm Insurance! Established in 1994, CanAm has become the benchmark for travel insurance.
CanAm Travel Insurance is looking for a Software Quality Analyst/Tester to join our Web Development Team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Define & develop test plans (which could include system integration, regression, functional/non-functional, positive & negative testing, black box testing, performance and usability testing)
- Develop detailed test cases.
- Execute software testing.
- Document & monitor software defects. Actively participate in the resolution of defects while effectively reporting status and results to stakeholders.
- Actively participate and collaborate in the planning of a project, enhancement, maintenance release, bug review or emergency changes, providing input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Actively participate in the resolution of end user submitted issues for the software application. Emphasis is on delivering a quality and timely resolution.
- Liaison with internal and/or external customers to manage and coordinate the User Acceptance Testing cycle.
- One to two years of experience as a QA Analyst and/or equivalent experience in a programming or technical support role.
- Working knowledge of quality assurance methods and tools as it applies to software development and testing.
- Knowledge of Travel Insurance would be beneficial.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
If you are looking for an opportunity to build a career in an interesting and ever evolving field, we want to hear from you!
Note: Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you require assistance or accommodation during our recruitment process, please notify Human Resources so that we can review and consider how we may be able to assist you based on your individual needs.
Job Type: Full-time