Who Are We?
CadMakers was founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2014 and has since grown to a globally recognized brand. We are an innovative construction and manufacturing technology company, focusing on automating project delivery and capturing know-how inside of technology to be reused and increase productivity.
What’s The Role?
We are looking for a Junior Software Developer to join our team during a dynamic growth stage of the company. You will be solving challenges in the construction, engineering and fabrication industry by creating custom software products for both internal and client use. Our current projects and products are focused around data science/machine learning, browser based tools and a platform for workflow automation.
Why Work With Us?
Here are a few reasons why we think working here is a good idea:
- Career Growth – Start making an impact right away within a growth stage company with strong upside potential. Your skills will directly impact the trajectory of this company, allowing you to grow your career in a fast paced, exciting work environment.
- Creativity and Innovation in Entrepreneurial Environment – Challenge the status quo! We want you to bring your ideas for automation and optimization of everything. We hold innovation/exploration days regularly to trade ideas, learn and create new R&D projects.
- Ownership of Projects – We want great people that want to take ownership of projects, make decisions and deliver great work to our clients.
- Fun Environment – Work hard and play hard. We are in business to build a great company and have fun.
As part of the Product Development team, the Junior Software Developer will be primarily responsible for working individually or in small teams on full-stack development of desktop and web-based application using:
- C# and the .NET Framework technologies, including ASP.NET MVC and WPF
- MSSQL Server and Entity Framework
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in C#, with knowledge of its ecosystems
- Experience with the ASP.NET MCV framework an asset
- Knowledge of WPF desktop application development using MVVM design patterns
- Knowledge of REST web-services
- Experience designing, creating and managing MSSQL Server databases an asset
- Experience with GIT or TFS an asset
- Knowledge of Google Tensor Flow an asset
Sound like a good fit? Apply today!