Description of Services
- Code, test and document related script modifications.
- Perform DB(MS SQL) / Scheduling (ActiveBatch) software installations, plan and test upgrades.
- Plan, test and implement software patches and application updates or upgrades.
- Disaster recovery preparation and testing.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation.
- Develop and automate system related procedures.
- Perform problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution.
- Monitor on-going operations and perform on-going system administration tasks: release new versions; database tuning; capacity planning; historical archiving; database consistency and integrity checking; log file analysis; job scheduling; shell scripting; change control; and server requirements analysis
- Log and validate database change requests (both data fixes and schema changes) and execute those change requests
- Assist project teams with database designs with regard to performance and standards.
Estimated Start Date
Estimated End Date
Job Type: Contract