Account Manager - Digital Manufacturing
CAD MicroSolutions is one of the most recognized and reputable design automation solution providers in Canada. We offer design automation software, hardware, training, and consulting to help our clients innovate, design, and succeed. We offer a work environment that fosters respect, teamwork, innovative thinking, and exceptional customer service.
We are seeking an Account Manager in the Greater Toronto Area, Ontario who will be responsible for maintaining and developing sales within an assigned geographic area to meet or exceed sales goals and customer satisfaction through generating sales for Digital Manufacturing Solutions including Dassault Systemes SolidWorks, Computer Aided Manufacturing, and Additive Manufacturing.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain and grow customer relationships and ensure customers fully understand the benefits of Digital Manufacturing Software and Hardware.
- Manage entire sales process from prospecting to close, including accurate pipeline forecasting
- Carry a quarterly quota and achieve quarterly sales targets\
- Stimulate, encourage, establish and develop accounts and customer relationships services and benefits to prospective and existing customers including handling objections effectively.
- Secure meetings, events and other actions from prospective and existing customers
- Maintain Company database (CRM/VRC) and lead generation activity records with accuracy
- Provide territory management data: forecasts, account management documentation, and activity reports to management providing the basis for sales planning
- Identify, evaluate and respond to key business issues and understand customer needs and requirements
Qualifications and Skills:
- Driven to succeed in a competitive market.
- Strong selling, customer service, communication, presentation, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Well-organized and self-motivated to achieve results.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication.
- Able to respond effectively to multiple priorities and execute in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment applications.
- Knowledge of CRM software
- Knowledge with Additive Manufacturing Hardware and Asset
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Works well in a team and independently
- A positive, can-do attitude is a key quality to succeed on the Digital Manufacturing sales team
- Must possess a personal vehicle with a valid driver's license, and clean driving record
- Analysis (Problem Identification)
- Judgment (Problem Solution)
- Standards (Concern for Quality)
- Planning and Organization (Work Management)
- Creativity & Innovation
- Tolerance for Stress
- Post-Secondary Education- University/College Diploma
- Minimum 2+ years related sales and software/or industry experience
- Technology sales experience a plus
- Full Sales and Industry Training Provided
- Career Mentoring/Extensive Training/Career Development
- Competitive salary
- Commission plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Drivers License G (Required)