Title: Visual Designer / Design Strategist
Reports to: Senior Director, Public-Private Partnerships
The Visual Designer is an entrepreneurial role that will be responsible for enhancing the brand, visual and graphic design, and overall marketing abilities of a growing real estate development and investment company. Based in the corporate office, the Visual Designer will support the management team by providing concepts, artwork, and layouts for digital and print projects that are on brand and relevant to telling the story about our company. CA Ventures specializes in complex student housing, hospitality, residential, office, and mixed-use urban-infill development. The work the graphic designers create is often the first impression potential partners, investors, employees, and residents have of our company. This role has significant growth opportunity.
- Assist with the ideation and execution of marketing and branding campaigns:
- Create and deliver innovative artwork, layouts, and overall strategy for digital and print projects
- Manage conference activities, including the development of conference materials and CA apparel
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry publications to support PR efforts
- Management of Online Presence
- Enhance, maintain, and update corporate website
- Refine social media strategy
- Proposal Production and Coordination
- Gathering of relevant portfolio and bio information
- Development of new project portfolio pages
- Management of bios, portfolio, graphics and project data
- Coordination with internal and external team members to deliver quality proposals on schedule
- Enhance Brand Standards & Processes
- Maintain proper file management, tagging, and nomenclature
- Work with existing templates to resize, update copy, change pictures and adjust layout
- Refine design criteria and templates (fonts, formats, etc.) for consistent company-wide application
- Comply with company policies and procedures, state and federal laws including but not limited to: OSHA, ADA, and Fair Housing
- Perform other duties deemed necessary by the management team
- 3+ years of graphic design and print production experience.
- A degree in graphic design, advertising or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Thorough understanding of composition, typography and color.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Experience with Word Press or similar CMS
- Exceptional customer service skills and attention to details.
- Ability to translate customer requirements into final products and services.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills.