Bwired is looking for a highly skilled and creative WordPress Web Developerto become a key member of our 22 people strong development team.
The Web Developer will tackle both large and small project and will be involved Design and development of WordPress Web Applications.
The incumbent will also help our team in other phases of our projects from needs assessment to implementation, including technical analysis, prototyping, wireframing, testing, debugging and assisting current clients.
- Capable of building WP themes and working with well-known WP plugins such us Woo-Commerce, BuddyPress, WP-Bakery/Visual Composer, Contact-7, etc
- As part of our team, participate in the design, prototyping, programming, and troubleshooting of our Web solutions
- Adhere to coding standards defined by our technical management team
- Accurately employ our development tools
- Establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Help us improve existing software development processes
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated experience developing Web applications in both front-end and backend layers
- Extensive knowledge of WordPress is required, knowledge of Drupal and Joomla CMS is an asset
- Extensive knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JS
- Post Secondary Diploma/Degree in a related field
- Strong understanding of modern Web practices to create great user-experiences and superb functionality
- Must be a quick learner, good communicator, excellent analytical and organization skills, be able to work independently and comfortable in a completely agile team environment
- Must have reliable transportation
About the Job:
- This is a three-month contract with extension possibilities
- This position is not for agencies or off-shore individuals. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please reply to this posting in confidence to Dan with resume, portfolio, references, and expected hourly rate.
Job Type: Contract
- WordPress: 3 years (Required)
- Kitchener-Waterloo, ON (Required)