BURST Oral Care is a Los Angeles, CA-based, affordable, subscription oral care company recommended to you by your most trusted dental professionals - founded in 2017. We started BURST as a means to disrupt an industry that to date hadn't provided the highest quality, affordable and well-designed products to its customers. BURST does just that.
Patients are first here at BURST. We make the best electric toothbrush on the market - meeting the health and aesthetic desires of our customers. Every product is created with input from our group of experienced dental professionals. We empower dental professionals to recommend and refer our products to patients during visits. Patients then subscribe to our brushes, heads and other products online. Post-purchase we pay commission on all sales of our brushes sold through our referral ambassadors.
We are one of the fastest-growing subscription brands in the country due to our strong ambassador program of dental professionals and select celebrities - such as this year's Chrissy Tiegen - who reflect our brand values.
We are looking for an all star Product Manager who is passionate about the health and wellness market and the BURST journey. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and coordinate teams to position current Burst products and roll out new products that delivers BURST vision.
- Gain a deep understanding of the Burstomer experience, generate new ideas that grow market share, improve Burstomer experience and drive growth
- Develop product positioning strategies
- Develop and define specifications for design and development team
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and Burstomer impact
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as the BURST primary Cheerleader to build awareness and understanding
- Establish shared vision across teams by building consensus on priorities
- Partner with marketing and acquisition to launch new products
- Partner with customer operations to develop world class support for Burstomers
- Partner with strategy and analytics to monitor engagement and evaluate product success
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply