We have a new direct hire job opportunity for a Payroll Specialist in Dallas, Texas. The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for running a multi-state payroll bi-weekly for 700 employees across America, processing, and pulling reports. Job responsibilities for this position are outlined below. The Payroll Specialist will complete any other general office duties as assigned.
This job opportunity includes company benefits such as paid time off, vacation time, health insurance, and tuition reimbursement.
- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
- Execute Attendance on Demand time and attendance processing and interface with payroll
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary (W-2, W-2c, etc)
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- Process manual check and referral bonus checks
- Load import files received from HR (All Companies)
- Research and email appropriate audience of file issues
- Respond to payroll support tickets