Principal Responsibilities: TECHNICAL
- Ensures budgeted census mix is met or exceeded.
- Obtains target goal number of admissions and referrals.
- Participates in the development and monitoring of Center’s general and restorative services
- Continually prospects for new referral sources.
- Understands the function of the admissions system and assists in converting referrals when necessary.
- Ensures exchange of information regarding referral source needs.
- Participates in Company marketing functions, e.g., conferences, seminars, meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, health care or related business field preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years direct sales experience targeted to physicians, hospital personnel and case
- Proven success in personally developing referrals for a medical product from health care target
markets (physicians, hospitals and case managers).
- Evidence of a local referral network from which to develop referrals.
- Professional image in both appearance and behavior, exhibiting high self-confidence, enthusiasm,
assertiveness and a desire to succeed.
- Must be a team player and have the ability to establish working relationships both internally and
- Experience with local community groups preferred.
- Presents professional image to consumers through dress, behavior and speech.
- Adheres to Company standards for resolving consumer concerns.
- Ensures that all patient/resident rights are protected.