Landmark Worldwide is a global training and development enterprise committed to the fundamental principle that people have the possibility of success, fulfillment, and greatness.
Reports to the Senior Project Manager of the Business Development and Marketing Division in Chicago, coordinates and administrates corporate scale initiatives including interfacing with members of the staff worldwide.
- Key project management of widescale and often complex corporate initiatives
- Interacts with staff at all levels of the worldwide organization in the management of projects and the
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Manages email conversations with executives, senior & middle management and staff throughout the
- Creates visual displays and reports for Executive and Senior Management.
- Streamlines and automates processes and reports.
- Researches venues and manages logistics for corporate events.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent; with 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination
of education and experience.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work independently and responsibly.
- Very strong administrative skills and demonstrated high degree of impeccability in work products.
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing
priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software, project management software, i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Project and Power Point. Must have knowledge and experience with Microsoft Outlook. Must be competent on the Internet
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $85,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- project management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) (Preferred)