Vice President of Business Development:
The VP, Business Development’s primary responsibility is to profitably revenues within the assigned sales territory. This will occur through a concentration on both new business development and expanding current client relationships.
Reports directly to SVP, Regional Sales Director and participates regularly in team selling with colleagues and partners, with National Sales and marketing efforts and with Global Project Services, when required.
- Develops overall sales for assigned new business prospects and for revenue growth in current clients. Activities include:
- Analysis of local market opportunity and the Client’s market share
- Recommendation of strategies for all of the Client lines of business
- Implementation planning and execution
- Quarterly review to determine progress
- Works closely with SVP, Regional Sales Director and SVP, Regional Talent Solutions Director in determining total revenue strategy.
- Conducts research to gather competitive data and market trends.
- Ultimate responsibility for meeting assigned revenue and profitability targets across all of the Client lines of business.
- Provides regular updates to SVP, RSD with regard to sales activity including client visits, first-in new business meetings, current client updates, ongoing account proposals, win/loss record with details, shopper rates, conversion and engagement rates, pipeline reports and progress toward quarterly and annual revenue and profitability targets.
- Fulfills assigned role and responsibilities in a national account team-sell.
- Coordinates closely with operations team and project services on delivery of local and national client projects.
- Writes proposals, creates and presents winning client presentations, leads RFP response process and follows national pricing guidelines.
- Maintains acceptable levels of account receivables with client and ensure coordination of organized collection efforts through internal and external methods.
- Ensures that marketing activities support sales strategies and priorities.
- Plans and generates measurable ROI for local marketing events,including evaluation of participation, events success and compliance with tracking.
- Increases local awareness of the Client through active participation within the community and industry related organizations.
- Continually seeks professional development opportunities and self improvement activities.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years in a leadership/management role with a proven track record in a professional sales environment.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop credible relationships with all levels of management.
- Organized self-starter who enjoys prospecting and cold calls.
- Highly developed presentation and communication skills.
- Team player who effectively draws on others in order to maximize the firm’s resources.
- Demonstrated basic computer skills with a general understanding of technological sales support techniques.
- Active community involvement.
$80,000-$85,000.00 + bonus & benefits.
The review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.