Burger Lounge is looking for a Regional Training Manager to join the team!
Work Where the Grass Is Greener:
A great career starts with the best ingredients. We're on a mission to make things better - and we're not just talking about our grass-fed burgers. We're also here to put Loungers in the best place for them to succeed. After all, to turn our food into an experience, we don't just need people - we need personalities. We celebrate the uniqueness of our employees, recognize true talent and reward a job well done. Join us today and see why the grass is greener at Burger Lounge.
Ideal Regional Training Manager Loungers:
- Expect & deliver impressive results
- Never settle for less, even the best can be better
- Speak and act with kindness & respect
- Will be proud we serve food that honors the body and planet
- See every day as an opportunity to have fun with their team & our guests
- We encourage everyone to Be Uncommon, Be YOU!
What you will be doing:
- This position reports the Learning and Development Manager
- Supports restaurants by coordinating, scheduling, and delivering training programs, supporting operational initiatives, and coaching restaurant leaders
- Functions as key support for New Restaurant Openings training and follow up
- Serves as a subject matter expert for the development and execution of operational content
- This position is based out of Northern California (Bay Area - Sacramento) with 95% of time spent in restaurants and 5% on administrative responsibilities
- It includes extensive travel (for restaurant openings and rollouts) up to 60%
- Bachelor's degree in Learning Design, Educational Technology, or other related field a plus
- 1+ year training experience- Delivering learning solutions using a variety of formats and for various audiences (ex. instructor-led training, e-learning, micro-learning, etc.)
- Demonstrated understanding of the general principles of Adult Learning Theory.
- Restaurant operations experience required, Fast Casual or Quick Service preferred
- Keen sense of organization and aptitude to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in managing multiple assignments and tasks simultaneously
- Degree of mastery in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Travel up to 60%
Burger Lounge is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify
Job Type: Full-time
- Delivering learning solutions: 1 year (Required)
- Fast Casual or Quick Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- On the road