Join our talented team of experts in the scientific field to advance your technical knowledge and advance your career as a Sales Professional! Every day we go above and beyond to deliver innovative solutions to help our clients make important decisions that directly impact food safety, the community and the environment.
BV Labs is looking for an engaged, customer focused and results-driven individual to join our team!
As a Sales Representative, your responsibilities are to:
- Maintain and grow BV Labs market share with existing and new clients through exceptional customer support.
- Develop an understanding of the regulatory and technical issues that drive prospective clients' buying decisions
- Ensure retention of all key accounts, effective service and positive business relationships.
- Gather and communicate pertinent information on the market, customers, competitors' strategies and communicating these as appropriate within BV Labs.
- Assist with quote preparation and follow-up as well as preparation of proposals as required.
- Provide support to existing customers in business decisions, dealing with customer satisfaction and enhancing relationships.
- Provide support for collection of outstanding accounts receivable as required.
- Provide clients with accurate, consistent and timely information, consulting with appropriate resources when required.
- Meet required metrics for sales activities and provides reports according to direction by Manager.
- Coordinates sales and service activities effectively with customer service, operations, marketing, IT and other sales personnel through effective teamwork and communication.
- Attend tradeshows and conferences representing BV Labs in the industry
You are an ideal Jr. Sales Representative if you have the following:
- University degree or college diploma
- Post-secondary education and/or experience working in the food industry in a role related to food safety, quality or product development would be a definite asset, although not a requirement
- 2-3 years of sales experience in a fast passed, dynamic work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to build relationships and to work closely with diverse group of individuals.
- Result oriented and motivated to achieve targets
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic and persuasive in dealing with people.
- Ability to work independently without losing sight of goals.
BV Labs is the Canadian market leader in analytical services and solutions to the energy, environmental, food and DNA industries and a member of the Bureau Veritas Group of companies - a world leader in testing, inspection and certification services.
Join our talented community of scientists and experts and apply today at BV Labs
Learn from the best. Be the best.
BV Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise Human Resources of any accommodations that are required. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Food Sales: 3 years (Required)