A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
City: New York
State: New York
Graphic Designer/ Graphic Artist
Persuasive, influential, intuitive, curious. If these words describe you, you might be the right fit for our new Graphic Designer position in New York City. We’re looking for an involved team player who can read between the lines to truly understand our customer. Ideal candidate must be able to manage different projects in a variety of mediums, while balancing a multitude of tasks and deadlines. This position is in a highly collaborative team environment where you will give and receive frequent feedback to continue to propel the company’s growth. If you're drawn in by collaboration, multi-tasking, and variety, read on.
The Graphic Design position will join our fast-paced, innovative team and contribute their talents to an exciting variety of marketing tasks including email campaigns, print collateral, digital and social media, product packaging, and more. The ideal candidate is creative, open to new challenges, an excellent collaborator, and adaptive to working in the fast-paced, exciting environment of a company experiencing rapid growth.
- Manage the development, production, organization, and distribution of all Bureau Veritas marketing materials
- Anticipate opportunities for new materials and oversee the design process from ideation to publish
- Manage all collateral, including quantities, costs, and updates, and place reorders as needed
- Design a diverse portfolio of projects including everything from business cards to catalogs, promotional items, product packaging, and large displays
- Work hand and hand with marketing, sales, and product development internal teams, as well as vendors, and support personnel to complete Bureau Veritas projects
- Retouch and Photoshop images as needed
- Create unique, innovative graphics for emails, print advertising, digital advertising, and Bureau Veritas website
- Enforce brand consistency across all marketing materials
- Misc tasks as required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Ability to fully execute the printing process including material selection, acquiring quotes, negotiating costs, and approving proofs
- Knowledge of design concepts and their effect on marketing, click through and call to action
- Understanding of branding, layout, color theory and typography in both print and digital media
- Ability to innovate, think outside the box, and develop forward-thinking campaigns
- Self-motivated, uses resources to seek out answers and improve their own knowledge
- Ability to target diverse market segments while maintaining brand consistency
- Must be open to coaching, advice, and collaboration from team members and manager
- Ability to multi-task while balancing deadlines
- Self-starter who will seek out opportunities for growth and challenges
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Organized and detail oriented
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years’ experience graphic design
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below: