We are looking for a team player, who has great communication skills and problem-solving skills. If you are someone with superb attention to detail, you are a great fit for us!
- Troubleshoot website maintenance requests.
- Create documention and post solutions to the repository for future troubleshooting efficiency.
- Follow guidelines for code, images, SEO, and etc for all processes.
- Biweekly meeting.
- Build new pages.
- Update content: text, images, buttons, links, code, and etc.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in WordPress Development.
- Working with plugins, widgets, custom advanced field.
- Photoshop preferred.
- Experience as a support specialist.
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $35.00 to $45.00 /hour