The Corporate Account Coordinator, (CAC) is responsible for providing support to their internal team as well as the external client contacts in delivery of exceptional client service to assigned accounts. Specifically, the CAC role is focused on proactive data management within JANUS platform to ensure accurate data is maintained for each assigned account. This involves auditing, forecasting, reviewing of ordering levels, providing input on setting account goals and deliverables, and identifying and escalating any exceptions or areas of opportunity/concern to the relevant National Account Manager (NAM or Senior NAM). The CAC is the point person and liaison to other departments, such as Purchasing/Demand Planning and IT.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide proactive support to the National Account Manager, (NAM) in the overall successful management of the distribution program on assigned accounts
- Provide effective responses to all client inquiries via fax, phone or e-mail within same business day whenever possible, and prior to 24 hours in all cases and solve to client satisfaction or escalate as needed
- Resolve open issues to conclusion, either self or by follow up on any issues that are escalated - provide updates to the client on a daily basis until issue is resolved to completion
- Proactively maintain accuracy in all relevant data sets:
- Item pricing: maintain price fields within JANUS consistent with each assigned customer's program
- E-Commerce website: maintain customer page data (items available, price, etc.)
- Cost Centers: liaison with Address Book team to maintain accurate store information
- Customer Account #s: provide effective translation as needed between customer numeric systems and internal systems in all relevant transactions
- Monitor and respond to 569 reports (shows items where sell is below cost) and work with relevant colleagues in order to resolve and document as needed * Create transparency with internal team via proactive emails to relevant decision makers when issues require higher level guidance
- Assist in auditing license agreements and sales orders
- Research forecasting levels in order to...
- Proactively generate and review required reports according to established policy and procedures
- Review relevant data sets and proactively identify exceptions to anticipated patterns in order to prevent errors
*This is not meant to be all-inclusive as other duties may be assigned.
MEASUREMENT OF SUCCESS
- Assigned account is profitable; revenue stream is retained or expanded
- Work product/Data populations are produced/maintained with high degree of accuracy and limited need for repeated supervisor intervention
- Pricing and item catalogues are up to date and proactively maintained to within 98% accuracy overall * Feedback from NAM and Client contacts is consistently positive
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE/REQUIRED PROFICIENCIES
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 2-5 years of previous client interaction experience; any retail experience considered a plus
- Computer literate, including MS Word, Excel, e-mail; experience in reporting, AS 400 experience a plus
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position will require travel. This may include the ability to drive a car or travel on public transportation such as trains and airplanes. Individuals may need to sit or stand for extended periods of time; may require walking for periods throughout the day. Requires ability to use a computer, read a computer screen, use of a telephone and other office equipment as it relates to the work. Reaching above shoulder height, below the waist or lifting to move or access materials throughout the work day. Proper lifting techniques required. May include lifting up to 25 pounds for files, presentation equipment/documents and computer printouts on certain occasions.
Job Type: Full-time
- Computer Literacy: 2 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 2 years (Preferred)
- client interaction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Other types of insurance
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement