Plus II Sanitation is a part of R3 Canada,(a Bunzl Canada Ltd company) a national redistributor of a wide range of janitorial/sanitation products.
- Process customer orders received over the telephone and in person
- Monitor inventory levels and verify entry of correct pricing into the system prior to accepting customer orders
- Respond to and address customer pricing, order status, delivery, product and service information inquiries
- Deal with customer problems, concerns and complaints. Refer issues to immediate supervisor or other appropriate persons as required.
- Performs related clerical functions and other duties as required.
- Introducing and selling product innovation to current customers.
- Up selling current customers to new or replacement products available.
- Replacing competitive products of non-preferred vendors with preferred vendor products.
- High School diploma
- 2-3 years customer service experience in a related fast paced, order taking, data input, warehousing and customer service environment.
- Strong computer skills, and the ability to work with excel and complete reports
- Efficient and accurate data entry skills.
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Ability to multi-task in a team environment
- Accurate - detail-oriented
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Positive, customer focused attitude
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)