- From the shipping ticket, prepare orders to meet delivery deadlines;
- Load and unload the merchandise to be delivered to customers;
- Examine the condition of the merchandise with the customer and make them sign the bills;
- Examine the condition of the goods at the suppliers before signing bills of lading ( "packing-slip");
- On request, writes a daily road report;
- Performs daily transport orders for the Company ("pick-up");
- Route without delay, to his immediate superior, any complaints or dissatisfaction of a client;
- Check daily fluid levels of the vehicle, the tire condition and ensures cleanliness inside and outside the vehicle;
- Get a signed proof of delivery of any goods shipped from a supplier;
- Manipulate, if necessary, hand truck or other equipment to load, unload, transport and store goods in warehouses.
- High School Diploma completed;
- Must have a driver's license class G, and a good driving record;
- Have basic computer skills;
- Be courteous and eager in addition of having a good sense of responsibility;
- Possesses excellent planning skills, work organization and management priorities;
- Possesses high interpersonal skills in order to develop and maintain working relationships and cooperative affairs
- 1-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in retail, wholesale distribution and the automotive industry
Uni-Select strives to create a stimulating and open workplace that fosters fairness, respect and diversity. We welcome and encourage applications from people from all backgrounds. Accommodations are available on request for individuals with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- driving: 1 year (Preferred)