Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Bulletproof is a global leader in IT with more than 150 employees across the Canada and the United States. Over the years, our team has conducted thousands of successful engagements—and we currently support over 50,000 users working out of 300+ offices worldwide.
Reporting to the VP of Sales Canada, the Senior Account Executive will be responsible for building solid, long term relationships with customers and partners, and to drive profitable growth for Bulletproof. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, a reputation for integrity and accountability, direct sales experience and knowledge of the industry. This position will be focused primarily on the sales of Bulletproof’s services and solutions, and is not a product sales role. If you have the drive to work independently and the ability to identify, qualify, and secure new business opportunities, we want you.
Job Details/Essential Functions/Responsibilities:
- This is a sales hunter “position” and preference will be given to those that can demonstrate the ability to be a positive contributor selling services soon after onboarding.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Forecast and track key account metrics including account and territory planning
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure customers achieve marketplace goals.
- Keep current on product features, advantages, benefits and selling points for effective communication.
- Strong understanding of the IT channel (Manufactures, Distributors, Resellers and End-users)
- Additional consideration will be given to candidates with existing relationships within the IT channel
Required Skills & Education:
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing, Technology, Computer Science or related field of study, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 5+years of full sales cycle experience, ideally selling software or technology services.
- Knowledge working with Salesforce an asset
- Proven success in developing and managing partner relationships and driving ongoing revenue results.
- Extensive Strategy Development, Partnership Management or Business Development experience.
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic sales environment.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with respect to technical, contractual and financial negotiations.
- Strong team player
- Strong negotiation skills
- Results focused
- Highly organized, adaptability, flexibility and the ability to do quality work under tight timelines
- Expert written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Local, domestic and international travel may be required for this position
- Must hold a valid Canadian passport
It is an exciting time to join the Bulletproof team! As part of the GLI family of companies, Bulletproof provides it employees the opportunity to be part of a global company within an exciting industry. While Bulletproof services a wide range of industries, we have a deep knowledge of the gaming and education industries, and how technology powers their processes. As a GLI company, we work in over 475 jurisdictions across the world to deliver IT services that enable better compliance, better performance, and a better experience for the player.
At Bulletproof we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities and look forward to you joining our team.