Mannville, AB is the home base. You will work throughout AB, BC, SK and MB as required.
Flexible shift options. Two weeks in and 1 week out is our minimum. We can adjust within that to suit your lifestyle.
Depending on your experience.
Benefit plan, no need to relocate because we supply you with onsite transportation and accommodations as well as transportation to and from Edmonton International Airport.
- Operate equipment as per Bulldog and customer expectations.
- Maintain equipment in accordance with Bulldog and manufacturer rules.
- Follow the safety program, including all policies, procedures and practices.
- Complete tickets, logbooks, pre-trips, hazards, pro-rates, copies/pictures of training certificates.
- Attend daily safety meetings on the Rig.
- Report to Operations daily, and notify them of any incidents or occurrences.
- Keep work area clean, tidy and free of any hazards.
- Assist coworkers as required.
- Make sure tools, trucks, shacks and sleepers are in good shape and not a hazard.
- Maintain safety tickets as required.
We want people who can
- Read maps and use GPS to find rigs.
- Work with people from all backgrounds and with different personalities, to establish rapport and build relationships quickly.
- Use smartphones to text, send and receive pictures and documents.
- Pay attention to detail and surroundings, and use judgment as to when to report things to operations.
- Be team players, show a strong work ethic, and work well on his or her own.
- Submit paperwork in a timely fashion: logs, field tickets, daily fuel summary, hazard assessments, timesheets, etc.
- Take pride in their work and equipment.
- Take on a challenge and work in all types of weather.
- Demonstrate previous water, vacuum or hydrovac experience.
- Provide a minimum valid class 3 driver’s license with air, and an abstract that has no more than 5 demerits, no suspension due to impaired driving in the past 3 years, no dangerous driving or undue care and attention convictions in the past 3 years, and no commercial driving violations in the past 3 years.
- Show current H2S Alive certification and First Aid A or C, with CPR and AED.
- Pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol-screening test.
- Successfully complete a pre-employment driving evaluation.