This position is located in Nashville, TN - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Assistance Available
Bulk Handling Systems (National Recovery Technologies "NRT") is a leader in designing, manufacturing, and installing optical sorting technology and our MAX AI robotic solutions. We apply cutting edge technology for automated industrial inspections systems, materials handling, and process control, particularly in processing materials within the recycling industry. NRT has the world's largest installed capacity in PET plastic reclamation plants. Since our inception in 1981, our people have been industry thought-leaders and technology innovators, focused on the quality of manufacturing and a strong commitment to customer service.
- Sign-on Bonus: $5,000
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Competitive pay
- Dental including Orthodontia
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401K with company match
- Generous pay for time off, including vacation, holiday, sick, bereavement, jury duty
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Targeted learning and development opportunities
- All within a positive and friendly work environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field with 5 years experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, and MVVC web applications
- Expertise in building and installing Linux required.
- Familiarity with Ubuntu server a plus.
- Expertise with single-page-application development, KnockoutJS, jQuery, and D3 is required.
- High-performance HMI design and implementation.
- Build new applications on top of existing frameworks. Learn and understand existing systems in detail.
- Write browser-based graphical user interfaces that present system parameters and sensor data as well as manage the configuration database.
- Write and maintain Python scripts that: pass data between local MySQL database and embedded web server, manage embedded Linux router, and coordinate multiple computers in the sorting system.
- Use Git and Subversion source version-control systems, manage release configurations.
- Work as part of the software team with daily collaboration.
This is an exciting time to be part of a rapidly growing company on the verge of even greater success. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a company that strives to create a working environment that stimulates team spirit, passion, engagement and achievement, we want to hear from you!
Indeed Hire and Bulk Handling Systems (National Recovery Technologies) are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Ubuntu server: 2 years (Preferred)
- building and installing Linux: 2 years (Required)
- single-page-application development: KnockoutJS, jQuery, D3: 2 years (Required)
- HTML, CSS, and MVVM web applications: 2 years (Required)