BUKL (bukl.co) is a tech company in the automotive industry. Our goal is to connect everyday drivers with local mechanics in their area by allowing them to view vehicle specific transparent pricing, instant scheduling, and automatic payment.
We are in search of a business development manager who is able to establish relationships with Auto Shops throughout the Greater Vancouver Area and demonstrate the benefits of our platform and service for generating customers to local mechanics.
- Ability to work closely with founders.
- Vast opportunity for growth and advancement in a rapidly expanding company.
- Clarity in our company goals for milestones.
What you're great at
- Excellent communication skills. You can convey ideas in a confident and succinct manner whether it be on the phone, in-person, or over email.
- Time management and organizational skills. You plan ahead to be as efficient as possible and have the organizational skills to collect and maintain account data in a straightforward manner.
- Nurturing relationship with current accounts and closing new leads. You must be adaptable and personable in your approach to keep current accounts and move new leads through the sales funnel.
Requirements and experience
- Experience in customer / client facing role, preferably in outside sales.
- Access to personal vehicle
- Currently located in Vancouver
- Proficiency in the English language
Job Type: Full-time
- business development: 1 year (Preferred)