Due to tremendous growth, Buildingstars Chicago has an opening for an Outside Sales Professional with a proven track record. The Outside Sales Professional role is responsible for running appointments set by our Inside Sales Team. This role is B2B and requires a candidate who is competitive, results driven, optimistic, and has an insatiable need to achieve. Buildingstars offers a lucrative compensation package for the candidate that fits this description.
- Base salary with an uncapped commission structure
- Company issued car or car allowance
- Company issued cell phone and iPad
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Matching 401k
- Two weeks paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Prior experience selling B2B contracts in a service industry
- Solid business acumen and understanding of how to manage a sales pipeline and process
- High level of commitment to exceptional rapport building and customer experience during the sales process.
- Commitment to lifelong learning.
- Engage internal resources to create and implement a customized program for the customer to provide best-in-class service.
- Leverage Buildingstars sales methodology to identify customer problems and create a service program to address the customer’s needs.
- Attend weekly sales meetings with Regional Director and Inside Sales Representatives.
- Minimum of 1 year of B2B Outside Sales experience.
- Able to create strong relationships with prospective Buildingstars customers.
- Self-motivated with the ability to succeed in a results-oriented environment.
- Strong written and verbal skills (in-person and on the phone), as well as listening and presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Maintain a stellar relationship with Leadership, Sales and Operations peers in the organization.
- Utilize the CRM and our Buildingstars sales methodology for effective prospecting, creating opportunities, managing sales pipeline and accurately forecasting revenue on a consistent basis.