About the Position
BuildingLinkis seeking a performance-driven,highly motivated, and energeticsales professional to join our Canadian (Greater Toronto Area - West) sales team. As a Sales Manager, your primary focus will be seeking out, engaging with, and communicating to property managers, board directors, and otherindustry professionalshow BuildingLinkhelps create bettercommunities through simple, inspired solutions.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Generate new leads via cold calling, emails, referrals and drop-ins.
- Communicate and articulate the value proposition in person, online or over the phone.
- Strive to meet and exceed annual sales targets.
- Have a consultative and solution oriented selling style.
- Be able to work independently while regularly communicating with management and support staff.
- Be responsible for the lifecycle of account relationships (e.g. lead to close and retention).
- Incorporate a high level of personal integrity to all aspects of the job.
- Develop sales strategies, plans and forecasts in cooperation with the management team.
- Effectively manage opportunities using our CRM.
- Seek out and participate in trade shows, conferences, industry events and networking opportunities.
- Apply an entrepreneurial attitude towards all aspects of the job.
What BuildingLinkCan Offer You
- Base Salary starting at $65k + commission, potential to earn $100k+ annually.
- An excellent commission on new sales.
- Car allowance and credit card to cover business related expenses.
- An opportunity to work with an energized, fun team and become a key player in the success ofour Canadian market.
Here's How to Apply
To be eligible for consideration, applicants must follow the instructions provided. We read everyapplication! Please send an email to recruiting[@]buildinglink.com with "CANADA" in the subject line. Please include your resume.
- Tell us why we should hire you. What makes you the right person for this position?
- Include your resume or LinkedIn profile.
- What's your typical approach to handling customer objections?
- If you can think of any, tell us about some hobbies or side careers that you have pursued with passion that might shed light on who you are. For example, a lotof our trainers and supportteam have a background in performing arts, what's yours?
- Confirm whether you are comfortable traveling throughout the territory and periodically to the U.S. - and that you have a valid passport.
- Tell us which site you found our postingon!
Job Type / Category
BuildingLink is a B2B SaaS solutions provider for over 4,700 residential buildings in the US and globally.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years Sales or Account Management experience.
- Experience in B2B Software, SaaS, or IT sales, preferred.
- Knowledge of or experience in residential property management is a major plus.
- A proven track record of sales success.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong computer and business software skills.
- Thrives in a startup environment and culture.
- Abilityto travel throughout the territory and periodically to the U.S. (passport required).
- A valid driver's license.
- A bachelor's degree, college diploma, or equivalent experience.
Check out our website to learn more! http://www.buildinglink.com/marketing/public/about
BuildingLinkis the gold standard and most widely used technology solution inover 4,600 residential propertiesglobally and we're are just getting started!We pride ourselves on being a fast-growing, innovative, and pioneering company that provides the highest-level of customer service - consistently exceeding the expectations of our clients. So, if you're looking to work witha dynamic, successful company that cares deeply for both its customers and employees, and want grow your skills and personal success then, please apply!
BuildingLinkis an equal opportunity employer to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected class by federal, provincialor local law.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $65,000.00 /year
- Sales: 3 years (Required)