About the Position
Do you excel in providing a superior level of Customer Service? Are you the kind of person who is always up for a challenge? Are you excited to teach people about cutting-edge technology? Then, we want you to join our growing Training & Customer Support Team! You will learn the intricacies of our B2B enterprise platform and be fast-tracked as one of our certified Software Trainers. Every member of our team is fully committed to providing our customers with an outstanding customer experience - ensuring utilization and engagement. Acting as the face of the company, day to day, you will be:
- Serve as the customer's primary point of contact and resolve customer questions and complaints over the phone and through email.
- Own customer issues, complaints, and questions from start to finish, including proactively following up until the issue is resolved.
- Deliver a consultative experience to understand and solve for the customers' pain points.
- Investigate program bugs/issues that will then need to be tracked and fixed.
- Provide solutions and troubleshooting that can include coming up with creative work-arounds.
- Coach and support new team members and the larger team.
- As a product domain expert, conduct customer software trainings for residents, board members, or maintenance staff.
- Act as a customer-facing representative for new products and/or feature releases through detailed demonstrations conducted in-person or remotely.
- Establish and build relationships, rapport, and trust with our customers by nurturing ongoing relationships and optimizing the value they can gain from BuildingLink.
- Share insights and contribute to the development of new features, enhancements, and improvements.
- Accompany and assist the Sales team with local, domestic, and international trade shows promoting the growth and success of the company.
- Travel locally, nationally, and internationally to conduct on-site trainings (Don't worry, international travel is optional).
- Work on other projects as assigned.
- 2-3 years Customer Service background or SaaS Customer Support experience.
- EXCEPTIONAL written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to establish and build relationships, rapport, and trust with customers.
- MUST be comfortable presenting in front of groups.
- Keen problem solver with a unique ability to think on your feet.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and keep calm under pressure.
- Consultative and solutions-oriented.
- Cheerful and natural on the phone as well as emails, you let your personality shine through while keeping it professional.
- Patient and comfortable engaging with diverse clientele with varying levels of computer skills and technical knowledge.
- Able to actively listen to the needs of our clients and advocating on their behalf.
- Excited by innovative and revolutionary technology.
What BuildingLink Can Offer You
- Office culture comparable to the fast-pace, energy, and vibrancy of a startup, while maintaining the feel of a family owned company
- Team outings (happy hours, company events & retreats, weekly lunches, and holiday parties)
- We celebrate milestones! On your third year in Customer Support, we throw you a Merlin!
- Opportunities to learn and advance your career
- Birthday Holiday
- Flexible PTO
- Starting Salary $55k
- Medical/Dental/HSA, Commuter Benefits
- 401k with matching
BuildingLink is the gold standard and most widely used technology solution for residential property management in the world. We pride ourselves on being a fast-growing, innovative, and pioneering company that provides the highest-level of customer service - consistently exceeding the expectations of our clients. We work with over 4,700 buildings both in the U.S. and globally - making us the industry leader. So, if you're looking to work for a dynamic and successful company that cares deeply for both its customers and employees, and have a knack for problem solving, please apply!
Here's How to Apply
To be eligible for consideration, applicants must follow the instructions provided. We read every application. Please send an email to recruiting[@]buildinglink.com with, "I TEACH" in the subject line. Please answer the following:
- Tell us why we should hire you! What makes you the right person for this position?
- Describe an example from your personal or professional life where you were confronted with an outdated or inefficient routine or process and improved upon it. What was the outcome?
- Tell us about some hobbies or side careers that you have pursued with passion that might shed light on who you are. For example, we have a LOT of people in the performing arts world.
- Include your resume or LinkedIn profile and your salary expectations or at least an expected range.
- How did you hear about this opportunity?
Check out our website to learn more! http://www.buildinglink.com/marketing/public/about
BuildingLink is an equal opportunity employer to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected class by federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 /year
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules