Digital Marketing Associate
Work closely with the COO to develop digital marketing strategies for online fundraising campaigns, modern social media outreach, marketing materials, website modifications, stronger partnership recognition and enhance stakeholder engagement.
Who we are
Building Up is a non-profit social construction contractor that delivers high quality work while providing long term career pathways for marginalized individuals facing barriers to employment.
- Develop Quarterly Newsletter to be sent to all stakeholders
- Make improvements/updates to website content
- Develop one-pagers to share externally
- Develop online fundraising strategies and campaigns
- Update and monitor the company's website, and social media accounts to ensure the information is up to date and that all partnerships are being recognized on line.
- Support with data management strategies and implementation of new Case Management system.
- Support with website redesign and updates
- Provide general administrative assistance and support
- Research Report: Analyze the long-term needs of the company's digital marketing and fundraising strategy that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan.
Who We Are Looking For:
- 1 year of related digital marketing experience (work, volunteer or school experience).
- You should be social media, website, internet and web technology savvy and be interested in pursuing a career in digital marketing.
- Problem solver and team player
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with word-press and salesforce is an asset
This opportunity in addition to providing a chance to develop your skills and you will also get an in-depth look at the resiliency of marginalized individuals as they build their careers and better lives for their families.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- marketing: 1 year (Preferred)