Building Safety Solutions, Inc. (BSS)- is the leading provider of mobile-ready life safety training, building operations, and emergency preparedness products and services to private and public markets throughout North America.
Our prestigious clientele include: One World Trade Center, Burj Khalifa, LAX Airport, City of LA, Disney, Sony Pictures, Fox Studios, Brookfield Properties, and SL Green.
Learn more about our dedication to protect property and save lives:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and conduct training and disaster exercises/drills
- Conduct live training sessions that are informative and professionally delivered
- Create training material that is well organized, professional, and includes potential incident scenarios
- Create after action reports that are well organized, well written, and submitted on a timely basis
- Organize, coordinate, and maintain exercises/drills related documentation
- Coordinate Metro department, divisions and offices inclusion in disaster exercise/drills
- Support emergency preparedness initiatives
- Develop and/or assist in the development of disaster plans, emergency preparedness plans, continuity of operations plans, and other
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Minimum Professional Requirements
- A minimum of two years of Emergency Management experience and/or education
- Excellent interpersonal relationship, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of NIMS/ICS, Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP); or certification
- Experience performing risk assessments and in developing local all hazards mitigation plans.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year