Building Professionals is seeking a Staff Accountants. Building Professionals is a Houston-based business-to-business services provider since 2001. With experienced leadership, Building Professionals offers a steady paycheck, health insurance and other benefits. We are looking to build a team of quality performers.
Using Intuit's QuickBooks(r) platform our STAFF ACCOUNTANT will be responsible for all bookkeeping activities, including A/R, A/P, and Payroll, including:
* Reconcile bank statements, credit cards, payroll liabilities, and vendor statements.
* Help prioritize daily tasks for Bookkeeping.
* Compile and analyze financial data to prepare entries to general ledger accounts
* Some additional administrative duties
In addition, Staff Accountants may be cross-trained to help other departments during temporary absences.
To be successful in this role candidates need:
* A Bachelor's degree in Accounting with full cycle accounting experience in a multi-tasking environment using QuickBooks Pro/Premier, Enterprise, and/or QuickBooks Online.
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills which are essential communicating with clients.
* To be well organized with the ability to multi-task, work fast and notice details that others might have missed.
Job Type: Full-time, Monday to Friday
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $49,000.00 /year
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
This Job Is: