BILD's Toronto Home Shows is looking for an exhibit sales consultant who will be responsible for selling exhibit space for the National Home Show, Fall Home Show and the GTA Home & Reno Show. The exhibit sales consultant will work with the sales team to ensure sales budgets and key metrics are achieved.
- Generate new and repeat sales via outbound telephone calls, emails and limited face to face meetings
- Build and maintain engaging, meaningful relationships with our current base of clients
- Prospect for new leads from relevant advertising, social media, networking events and expositions within the GTA
- Maintain required prospecting and sales activity levels. Deliver 1 million+ in annual revenue
- Document all sales activities in the CRM program. Ensure all records are accurate and up to date including telephone calls, task list and pipeline details
- Ensure all sales contracts are accurately signed and documented. Follow up with past due accounts as required
- Self educate on consumer trends and behaviours to assist prospects and leads to maximize their return.
- Assist with onsite show duties including move in/ move out. Additional evening/weekend hours are required during our events.
- Work closely with the sales team and other departments to ensure collective goals are achieved
- Source and cultivate sponsorship leads
- Other duties as assigned
Skills + Experience
- 3+ years of proven sales experience preferably in an inside sales environment
- Excellent negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to self-manage, take initiative and see things through to completion
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and CRM programs.
- Experience in the exposition industry is an asset
- Benefits + Group RRSP program
- Group RRSP program (after completion of first year)
- +3 weeks paid vacation time per calendar year
- Base Salary + Sales Commission
This position reports to the Show Director.
We thank all applicants for their interest. No phone calls or agencies, please.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: Applicant should meet criteria outlined
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)