BUILD IT By Design is a growing construction and project management company in Canada, which services clients across North America within the hospitality, retail, and ICI sector. We are currently expanding our service offering to include maintenance and are looking to hire ambitious individuals with a drive for success, to help us establish this department.
- Create demand for the company's maintenance services through need analysis.
- Promote and present company's maintenance services to potential clients.
- Develop vendor relationships, new business leads and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue/margin objectives.
- Assist in project scheduling and managing various aspects of a project.
- Perform necessary tasks to ensure that the deliverables are met.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in sales/business development centered positions.
- 5+ years of experience managing projects.
- Background in mechanical, electrical, equipment repair or maintenance is an asset.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and a strong aptitude for learning new Softwares.
BUILD IT By Design welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Business Development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Building /Store Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)