Buhler Industries Inc., a leading and growing manufacturer of farm equipment, is currently accepting applications for an enthusiastic and talented full time C# and PHP Programmer / Developer in Winnipeg.
As a Programmer / Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, implementing and maintaining applications in a group environment.
- Design based on requirements, standardize patterns for consistent user experience and enterprise data modeling, and evolve configuration patterns to deliver effective business value
- Recommend and prototype solution options based on requirements to provide effective user experience while minimizing technical debt and administrative overhead
- Recognize the needs and clearly communicate requirements and ideas to stakeholders, colleagues and management
- Follow IT management processes and best practices to deliver software solutions
- Work with software development teams in delivering projects on time and on budget
- Analyze, architect, design, code, test, document and implement software solutions that are used by customers
- Review solution designs and codes and provide feedback to the team
- Support project planning by providing technical details on tasks, estimates, resource projections and project preparations
- Maintain source control and change management
- Perform root-cause analysis to identify and fix program bugs and issues
- Prepare architecture and design technical documents
- Experience with unit and integration testing and automated testing tools
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Experience in development Manufacturing environment would be an asset
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a community college diploma is strongly preferred.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years related experience in C# and PHP development.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to multitask and work independently while under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines are essential to this position. Experience working in an AS400 environment is an asset.