BTY is looking for a professional and enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team based in Vancouver or Toronto. This is a full-time role in a global company with great opportunities for growth. You will get to work with approachable internal clients on engaging and informative assignments.
BTY is a leading professional consultancy firm specializing in supporting developers and owners plan, build and maintain real estate and infrastructure assets worldwide. We are consistently recognized as an industry leader in infrastructure advisory services globally.
Our culture is designed to inspire big ideas, equip you with well-rounded skills and offer a truly collaborative team approach to deliver successful and exciting projects to clients.
Like many other companies, we offer competitive compensation, benefits that cover you and your family and regular appraisals.
We also offer a whole lot more:
- Highly collaborative creative team;
- Mentorship and internal training to build your knowledge of real estate and infrastructure delivery;
- Training support for Continued Professional Development and additional certifications;
- Above average vacation time and summer hours;
- Company performance tied bonuses;
- Opportunities to work on marketing initiatives for multinational clients, globally relevant sectors and landmark projects;
- Community-engaged work environment with opportunities to support fundraising, volunteer activities, board memberships and more for local and national organizations; and
- A corporate culture that brings the right balance of great work ethic, social time and respecting your time.
- Support the Marketing and Communications Team in organizing and implementing tactics and campaigns across multiple channels;
- Conduct market and bid research and analysis;
- Assist with production and copy-writing for social media, web sites, collateral and presentations;
- Implement the department’s workplan and undertake daily administrative tasks to coordinate activities;
- Assist with organizing and implementing corporate events; and
- Support to BTY brand at all times.
- 1 to 3 years of Marketing experience
- Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communications, Business or Writing
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, CMS, CRM
- Recent experience with social media campaigns in a B2B role (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Functional knowledge of Adobe Suite considered an asset
- Proficiency in copy-writing for B2B
- Good knowledge of market research techniques
- Must be able to provide sample works of previous marketing projects
Technical and Behavioural Competencies
- Collaborate with all team members and respect conflicting priorities
- Ability to work independently and ask for help when required
- Confident with information technology
- Meticulous attention to detail to produce quality work
- Excellent time management and meets or exceeds deadlines
- Assertive with extremely good judgement
- Must work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to make decisions and changes quickly as situations evolve
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels
- Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity, honesty and ethics
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written & presentation
Ready to apply? Submit your résumé by clicking the button below. For more information, contact us at email@example.com
Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. On this occasion, we request no outside solicitation from recruitment agencies. Thank you for your interest and please keep a close eye on our website for all future positions.