Brock Solutions is an engineering solutions and professional services company specializing in the design, build and implementation of real-time solutions for broad based industrial/manufacturing and transportation/logistics organizations globally. With approximately 400 employees in Canada and the U.S., Brock Solutions is a privately held, employee owned organization with over 30 years in the real-time solutions space.
As Brock Solutions continues to grow and respond to the on-going requirements of major clients, we need to add talent to our base of outstanding professionals. We are currently seeking a Project Manager (Automation) to join our team of experienced professionals located at our head office in Kitchener, ON.
Working with other highly motivated engineers, you will take on a project manager role, implementing real time control system and automation solutions in a critical operational capacity for baggage handling systems at airports across North America.
- Financial responsibility on projects between $500K and $10M
- Managing the clients' expectations and communicating needs to the project team
- Managing scope internally (with the project team) and externally (with the client)
- Managing resource assignments and utilization for all assigned resources
- Creation and management of project schedules
- Ensuring harmonious working relationships with our key partners
- Identifying risks and road blocks to the successful completion of the project and work with Management to resolve
- Ensuring quality of the end solution through implementation of our standard project and development processes
Other Job Information (if applicable): Brock Solutions strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, Brock Solutions will endeavour to remove barriers to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.