Do you thrive in a fast-paced customer service environment? Do you have a knack for problem-solving and the ability to explain solutions to others? If so, Broadstreet Properties has an opportunity for you!
We are looking for full-time or part-time Building Services Administrators to be responsible for responding to current tenant maintenance inquiries. The role delivers exceptional customer service and handles all maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner by communicating over the phone and online.
- Respond to client inquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Troubleshoot maintenance issues and provide viable solutions
- Document tenant interactions in appropriate database or software
- Place maintenance orders with accuracy
- Utilize conflict resolution skills to ensure a high level of client service
- Adhere to both corporate and departmental policies and procedures
- Promote the company in a positive image to all current and potential clients
- Previous experience in the customer service industry
- Advanced level of proficiency with MS Office Suite and data entry
- Minimum 45 wpm typing speed
- Ability to work well under pressure in a changing environment
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to deal with clients in a sensitive and tactful manner
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- General maintenance knowledge considered an asset
- Available full-time Monday to Friday from ~8:00AM-4:30PM or available part-time Tuesday to Friday from ~4:00PM-8:00PM and Saturday ~8:00AM-4:30PM.
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision coverage (full-time employees)
- Registered Pension Plan (full-time employees)
- $170 yearly health & wellness benefit
- Breakfast and lunch provided daily