Front-end Developer Intern (4-months)
This position is located in downtown Montreal, QC.
Do you have a passion for marketing? Are you looking to gain valuable experience in marketing? Do you relish the opportunity to work in a growing industry where ideas can quickly flow from concept to reality? If so, we have the job for you!
As the leading SAAS company in the digital signage industry, Broadsign is currently looking for an intern in the Marketing department for the fall 2018 (September-December 2018).
- Design: Assist in the formatting of documents and apply standard corporate branding (ads, images and anything else needed)
- Web: Update and build new web pages in Hubspot and/or Wordpress
- Emails: Write/design/assemble engaging emails for Marketing and Sales campaigns, A/B-test said emails and follow up on analytics to help drive future decisions and standards
- Blog: Work with the team to redesign our blog and build on the blog
- Nurture:Assist in the creation of free trial nurture content and Hubspot workflows
- Newsletter: Build our monthly newsletter
- Social media:Work with our content marketer to build the social media calendar, research and create daily posts, come up with suggestions to increase followers and generate leads from SM
- Experience with Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla or any other CMS
- Some experience with PHP
- Deep understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Known for being resourceful, proactive, customer-oriented and a team player
- Proven ability to respect deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong passion for learning new tools and technologies
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Knowledgeable about Google Tag Manager, Facebook, YouTube, HubSpot, Google Analytics
- Knowledge of good practices in image compression and optimization
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Knowledge of UX best practices
- Experience with React
- Bilingual (English & French)
- Previous experience in graphic design, multimedia, web design or visual communication considered a strong asset
What We Offer:
- Discover how a software-as-a-service company operates
- A chance to gain hands-on experience in various areas of marketin
- Creative, fun and open-concept working environment located downtown Montreal (rightabove Montreal Central Station, with indoor access to Bonaventure/McGill Metro)
- Competitive salary
- Casual dress code
- Regular events such as 5 à 7s, outdoor activities, LAN parties and board gaming nights
- A cafeteria with video game consoles, a foosball table and beer on tap
We believe in a world where bold creativity inspires bright ideas. Where screens drive growth, build excitement and prompt innovation. Where digital interactions inspire conversations and connect communities. Where digital and real-life experiences collide.
Lighting up airports, shopping malls, health clinics, street corners and more, our platform powers screens at the heart of people's lives.
We're a place for people who envision a better digital future and our team isn't afraid to embark on ambitious challenges to change the status quo. Join us on our mission to light up the world one screen at a time.