Account Manager The Account Manager will manage relationships with clients in a professional manner in order to meet or exceed client needs. Must be able to bring a consultative approach when dealing with Clients and offer Broadridge solutions where needed. Provide a liaison with clients and the Broadridge product group when requesting new development or customization. Need to provide support inter departmentally in areas of expertise. They will be responsible for the administration and supervision of staff reports to ensure an efficient and courteous experience for staff and clients. The Account Manager should have a full understanding of their Client and the types of business they conduct.
Key Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Preferred understanding of the Broadridge BPS and Impact systems and industry
- Understanding and resolving processing issues including answering daily inquiries from assigned clients on current product functions in a timely manner.
- Track development requests and keep clients updated on scheduling for implementation.
- Responsible for scheduling, reviewing upcoming release documentation, implementing custom requirements for respective clients.
- Training clients on Broadridge products as requested under the individual client contract guidelines.
- Need to understand assigned clients current business model across all business units and any potential solutions to assist in their day-day business.
- Responsible for maintaining up to date working knowledge on current & new solutions, future releases and enhancements of all products and services.
- Responsible for meeting with assigned clients on a regular basis to discuss outstanding issues and upcoming projects.
- Maintaining and establishing good working relationships is key to the success of this role.
- Manage projects (conversions, implementations) as required.
- Update Management on issues and escalate as required.
- Crisis management
- Motivate, train, discipline, coach, counsel
- Recognize the roles of responsibility, authority and accountability
- Schedule and lead regular Client meetings and produce minutes in a timely manner
- Maintain good working relationships throughout the organization
- Review development plans with reports
- Knowledge of the industry and trends
- Initiate and manage account plans frequently to be shared with senior management
- Need to have a clear understanding of Clients contracts, pricing, and invoicing
Basic Skill Level Requirements:
- Canadian Securities Course/Investment Funds Institute of Canada Course
- Undergraduate College/University Degree is an asset, or equivalent industry experience
- Computer skills, Broadridge GTO Applications, Project Management.