BCIT's School of Business is looking for a regular, full-time Coordinator, Accreditation & Assessment (0.5) and Corporate Training (0.5)
. This position has primary responsibility for a variety of activities to maintain accreditation with the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) and a range of administrative support to the School of Business Corporate Training and Industry Services. Primary duties include managing the ongoing collection, analysis and reporting of information for accreditation, as well as business development, including the delivery of programs and courses for internal and external clients for Corporate Training.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates the ongoing collection and analysis of information related to accreditation and assessment for all relevant programs within the School of Business.
- Initiates liaison with the Dean, Associate Deans, program heads, faculty, external testing service and Institutional Research to obtain necessary accreditation and assessment data.
- Analyzes a variety of data to identify key trends for reporting to the ACBSP.
- Leads the preparation of biannual ACBSP quality assurance reports and monitors the School's progress against benchmarks required by the accrediting body.
- Working with the Program Head for Corporate Training and Industry Services, assists with client services and coordination of courses and workshop delivery at BCIT, client sites or other premises, as required.
- Coordinates logistics for Corporate Training workshops, including but not limited to scheduling client, facilitator and location, preparing training materials, coordinating equipment requirements.
- Develops, maintains and updates the department's customer relationship management (CRM) system: completes content population, ensures data accuracy, creates usage and activity reports and initiates outbound marketing communications to current and prospective clients.
- Ensures that course and program information, and other curriculum information and packages, are standardized for consistency and completeness, branding and layout.
- Identifies opportunities and develops marketing materials, such as internal/external newsletter submissions, brochures, website content and email programs; works with the School of Business Marketing department and Institute Marketing & Communications (MarComm) department on final approvals and production.
- Works with the Registrar's Office to facilitate registration, tracking and program completion.
Provides administrative support to the Program Head as needed.
- Undertakes related duties as assigned by the Director consistent with the job grade for this position.