The BCIT School of Energy
is seeking a regular, full-time BCGEU Faculty
to prepare and deliver courses in the Computer Information Systems Administration
program. The topics of instruction will provide students with the skills needed to succeed as network systems administrators or enterprise systems administrators. The subject matter delivered includes both theory and practical skills. Candidates must have strong communication skills, and will be required to assume responsibilities for curriculum development and academic leadership. All candidates should have a minimum skill set that includes Database Administration, Network Management Protocols, and Deploying Cloud Services.
Skills and industry expertise in one or more of the following areas will be an asset:
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT BCIT:
- Microsoft Networking and Active Directory services (MCSE)
- Cisco Networking (CCNA and CCNP R&S)
- Linux Operations and Administration
- Network Security and Cybersecurity
- Network Services (Wireless, VoIP, Collaboration)
- Unified Communications
- Enterprise Windows Applications
- Being a part of BC's Top 100 Employers, and a member of the CCDI.
A generous Total Compensation package which includes extended health and dental benefits and a superb pension plan.
- Access to Professional Development Funds and opportunities for career development.
Increase your knowledge with Tuition waivers for BCIT courses.
Enjoy subsidized parking and discounted access to our fitness facilities (including classes like Yoga and Zumba).
Additional Wellness and Employee Assistance programs.