Come share your passion for Aircraft, Avionics and Engines Maintenance with the next generation of learners at BCIT!
BCIT's Aviation Programs
in the School of Transportation requires a regular, full-time Faculty
at our Aerospace Technology Campus in Richmond to teach in the approved curriculum for the Aircraft Maintenance, Avionics and Gas Turbine programs.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT BCIT:
- Instructional counselling, evaluation and preparation.
- Administrative responsibilities, assignments, and student evaluation.
- Curriculum maintenance and program enhancement.
- Administrative processes required to ensure appropriate resources are in place to deliver services.
- Working collaboratively with our chief instructors.
- Other duties directly related to the support and delivery of the programs.
- Being a part of BC's Top 100 Employers, and a member of the CCDI.
A generous Total Compensation package which includes extended health and dental benefits and a superb pension plan.
- Access to Professional Development Funds and opportunities for career development.
Increase your knowledge with Tuition waivers for BCIT courses.
Enjoy subsidized parking and discounted access to our fitness facilities (including classes like Yoga and Zumba).
Additional Wellness and Employee Assistance programs.