BCIT's Test Centres
is looking for a temporary, full-time Assessment Administrator
to join their team! This position is responsible for the day-to-day operations of an assigned Test Centre and provides testing and assessment services for the institute and external organizations with a high level of accuracy, confidentiality and customer service. The administrator issues and/or maintains a wide variety of internet, computer/software and paper based examinations and operates the learning management system. This position provides services at all test centre locations.
HOURS OF WORK:
Days of work are Tuesday to Saturday. Location and hours of work will be scheduled, with advance notice, between 7:00 am and 5:30 pm.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT BCIT:
- Operating the institute's internet/computer based learning management system (the system).
- Providing student orientations including test centre policies, procedures and rules, hours of operations and instruction on accessing exams and marks on the system.
- Keeping current on test centre and institute policies and procedures related to examinations, grading and student conduct, and those related to BCIT programs offered in high schools throughout the province.
- Invigilating individual and group examination sessions including verifying student identification and eligibility; releases exams through the system and distributes paper-based examinations; ensures prescribed time limits are adhered to.
- Ensuring a high level of invigilation at all times; observes and physically moves within the test centres on a frequent basis.
- Configuring and revises exams and exam content on the system, based on data provided by the internal department or external client.
- Coding examinations for uploading to the system.
- Undertakes related duties as assigned, consistent with the job grade of this position.
- Being a part of BC's Top 100 Employers, and a member of the CCDI.
A generous Total Compensation package which includes extended health and dental benefits and a superb pension plan.
- Access to Professional Development Funds and opportunities for career development.
Increase your knowledge with Tuition waivers for BCIT courses.
Enjoy subsidized parking and discounted access to our fitness facilities (including classes like Yoga and Zumba).
Additional Wellness and Employee Assistance programs.