Come work for BrightStar Care, an independently owned and operated company looking to add inspired team members that share core values such as positivity and serving with a passion.
The RPN is responsible for providing direct skilled client care under the supervision of Director of Nursing. Responsibilities may include, but is not limited to: following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive client care outcomes. Work as many or as few shifts as you want. We are hiring enthusiastic, caring and experienced individuals looking to work a variety of hours during the days, evenings, night, weekends, and holidays.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Streamlined, modern technology to enhance your access to key scheduling and care information
- Professional Development and Mentoring
- Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Flexible Workplace and Hours that create work/life balance
- Option to work days, evenings and weekends in a variety of settings
- One to one care
- Work in a great company culture (we have an AMAZING MANAGEMENT TEAM!)
- Employee Performance Rewards
- Provide short term, post acute interventions as well as long term care for clients in the home or in care facilities
- Care and support may involve basic care to more complex care requiring highly specialized clinical interventions including health promotion, acute and chronic care, end of life care, rehabilitation etc.
- Informs the Director of Nursing and any other appropriate personnel of changes in the client s conditions and needs
- Counsels client and family through care process while updating family on a regular basis
- Assures proper recording and maintenance of clinical records in compliance with company quality standards
- Participates in agency performance improvement activities and continuously staying informed about changes in the field of nursing and home health care
- Graduated from an accredited and recognized registered practical nursing program
- Current license as a Registered Practical Nurse with CNO, in good standing.
- Minimum 1 year of nursing experience required in an acute care / homecare setting
- Current CPR certificate
- demonstrate strong clinical skills
- Valid Driver's License and automobile insurance
- TB test or chest x-ray
- Adhere to Privacy and Confidentiality legislation.
BrightStar Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits any and all forms of Discrimination and Harassment. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment.