Come be a part of BrightStar Care, a leading name in home care. We serve with passion and positivity.The Customer Care Manager is responsible for scheduling of field staff, managing all touch-points (field staff, care recipient and family caregiver), client care standards, and ensuring the branch meets or exceeds inquiry conversion goals. BrightStar Care is looking for a self-driven individual who has a passion for caring for the community and delivering premier home care service. This full time position allows individuals to be part of a company that serves others and improves the lives of others.
- Customer/client care - effectively manages the customer care procedures and serves as point of contact for client/customer relations.
- Scheduling and care coverage - supports and uses all technology tools and resources to ensure proper business processes; schedules staff to meet client care needs and minimize non-billed overtime; ensures on-call phone and assigned staff are properly trained and available as needed.
- Billing and coding management
- Assists with the intake of new clients and informs potential clients of our services and reasons to utilize BrightStar over other agencies
- Assists in the development of organization goals and agency performance improvement activities
- Administers agency policies and procedures
- Assists the Director of Nursing with assessing the competency of staff to promote quality, continuity and safety of a client's care
- Supervises, educates and coaches other field personnel, as directed by the Director of Nursing
- Provide information to be used for statistics, reports and records for purposes of evaluation and reporting of organization activities
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical and employee credential records
- Assures compliance with all local, provincial and federal laws and regulations
- Ideally a post secondary education in the area of health administration and or social services.
- Excellent time management skills A MUST
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as Customer Care Manager and/or managing customer service within a healthcare office setting;
- Knowledge of medical terminology and privacy and confidentiality legislation
- Excellent organizational, planning, and relationship management skills. Ability to multitask, negotiate and act with urgency.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We thank all applicants in advance for your interest, however only those shortlisted and selected for an interview will be contacted.