Brighterion is an award winning Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Company recently acquired by Mastercard. Our innovative cross channel AI solutions are applied in industries such as fintech, investment banking, biotech, and insurance, offering sales leaders unlimited opportunities. The team at Brighterion pushes the boundaries of innovation for in pure Artificial Intelligence technologies with a culture is focused on delivering the results our clients expect and deserve.
- Our platform provides business solutions to combat fraud, authenticate users and processes billions of transactions per month in tens of milliseconds
- Would you like to work on a team building industry leading solutions for fighting fraud?
- Do you want to learn cutting edge technologies and solve complex business problems?
- Do you have creative problem solving techniques?
- Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
- Creates the development and delivery of enhanced software solutions. Researches alternative technical solutions for changing business needs. Responsible for assuring the daily activities
- Analyze requirements, work closely with platform architects to assist in architecting solutions, and create detailed designs
- Deliver solutions by providing day-to-day mentorship for other developers as well as providing direct development of software.
- Write strong unit tests and functional tests with strong emphasis on negative test cases.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written). Comfortable in creating and presenting ideas to the upper Management, Business Owners and other Stakeholders.
- Assistance with production support issues by acting as point-of-contact and subject matter expert in resolving incidents and problem tickets.
All About You
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Deep knowledge of software development processes including SAFe/Agile processes
- The ideal candidate will have advanced knowledge and experience with Angular and/or ReactJS
- This is a Full Stack position, so Java experience is required.
- Advanced understanding of Software Design Patterns with ability to apply patterns to business problems.
- Strong knowledge of performance tuning and ability to locate performance bottlenecks in diverse code base. Can recommend hardware settings and ram configurations.
- Extreme Performance or NoSQL Data Storage such as GemFire Object Grid, HBase, or Redis
- Experience integrating vendor and open source products into an overall system
- Ability to be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and able to function under pressure in an independent environment along with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.